Gabriela Rosa is the founder and director of Natural Fertility & Health Solutions — an integrative medicine practice for Naturopathy, Weight Loss and Natural Fertility and NaturalFertilityBreakthrough.com. Gabriela leads a team of scientifically grounded, patient-focused naturopaths whose missions are to empower individuals through better health and help bring healthy babies into the world.
Gabriela is a leading clinician, author and internationally recognised naturopath and fertility specialist. She holds a Master of Science in Medicine (Reproductive Health and Human Genetics) from Sydney University, a Bachelor of Health Science and is trained in numerous disciplines including naturopathy, nutrition, herbal medicine, counselling, mind-body and energy therapies.
Today, Gabriela devotes the majority of her time to her clinical practice and research, working face-to-face with patients seeking natural healing therapies and advice. She has spent the last 12 years specialising in the management of women’s health issues (from puberty to menopause), men’s health, weight loss and natural fertility. Gabriela’s compassionate approach to natural health care is aimed at educating, inspiring and empowering the individual to envision and embody a healthy lifestyle for better quality of life in every area.
Gabriela’s successful Natural Fertility Breakthrough programs (available ‘in house’ or online) are based on her trademark 11 Pillars of Fertility, shown to dramatically increase a couples chances of natural conception, while reducing the likelihood of miscarriage. Gabriela’s programs have also shown to increase the odds for couples undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF / ICSI) procedures by as much as 47.1%. Gabriela’s programs aren’t just for couples with fertility problems — they are also an essential toolkit for those who simply wish to prepare for the healthiest conception and baby.
It’s Gabriela’s strong belief that “With the proper guidance and education, people can positively revolutionise their lives and achieve their health and fertility outcomes as well as their life goals, whilst making better choices for themselves, their families and their future generations. I care deeply about my patients, results and their wellbeing — and this is the belief that keeps me strongly focused on my life’s mission — of empowering couples to reclaim their natural fertility and create truly healthy babies.”
Gabriela is the author of 3 acclaimed books on natural fertility including Eat Your Way To Parenthood: The Diet Secrets of Highly Fertile Couples Revealed. She features regularly in major Australian publications including The Daily Telegraph and magazines such as Woman’s Day and New Idea. She has been interviewed on various radio programs in Australia and overseas and is a sought-after commentator on the topics of natural health and fertility.
- Thousands of face to face consultations with patients;
- Masters of Science in Medicine (Reproductive Health and Human Genetics) at Sydney University; Bachelor of Health Science, an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, a Diploma of Botanical Medicine, Diploma of Nutrition and Post-Graduate Qualifications in Natural Fertility Management;
- Awarded for Excellence in Achievement in the Natural Medicine Field from Nature Care College;
- Keynote speaker in Natural Medicine Conferences;
- Having provided and continue to provide hundreds of practitioners with clinical support and mentorship;
- Participation in constant professional development;
- Formulating the most comprehensive pre-conception, fertility and breastfeeding nutritional supplementation available in the Australian market — The Natal Complete Kit, sold by prescription only by practitioners all over the country;
- Highly sought after natural medicine and pharmaceutical industry consultant.
Gabriela has been certified to have achieved all required levels of training and expertise to be successfully granted memberships to the following prestigious organisations: