Optimal nutrition, high quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrient rich herbal medicines can transform the fertility of both you and your partner in a relatively short period of time.
In a study published in the Journal of Clinic Endocrinology and Metabolism 12 out of 14 women who had been trying to conceive (and had trouble before) did so after taking special nutrients daily for six months.
Survival is your body’s primary concern. Conceiving a baby and carrying it full term will only happen when your body is convinced that your survival is not at stake. Nature’s logic makes sense. You need to be alive and well to be able to care for a child. Thankfully, you can raise your body’s priority of making a baby by ensuring it has more than enough vitamins and minerals.
Do You Need To Supplement Your Diet to achieve Optimal Nutrition?
Numerous studies reveal that adequate supplementation of specific vitamins and minerals can affect your fertility and the health of your baby in the following ways:
- Research in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that a deficiency of another mineral can temporarily reduce sperm count and testosterone levels in men.
- Research in Physiology Reviews found that without optimum levels of this mineral your baby may be born with poor brain and nervous system development.
- According to research published in Clinical Science (London) proper supplementation helps prevent blood clotting and may be beneficial in situations of recurrent miscarriages linked to blood clotting.
But it doesn’t end there …
- Studies published in Fertility and Sterility and the Archives of Andrology found a 53% increase in male fertility when men took a certain vitamin in conjunction with vitamin E.
- A study in the British Journal of Medical Practice found low levels of this vitamin in women linked to a higher risk of miscarriage. It can also prevent chromosome breakage associated with birth defects.
Now, I’m sure you noticed I didn’t name the specific vitamins and minerals. That’s because many of the vitamins and minerals on your supermarket shelves will not give you the type of resulting we are looking for.
To learn more about optimal nutrition including supplements, what to eat and what NOT to eat join the 7 Days Fertility Challenge, an education based series of proactive steps that you can take to help transform your fertility results. Register today for more information.
Join the #FertilityChallenge