Download your free fertility food plans. This fertility food planning bundle includes
- Seven day fertility food meal planner
- Five day eating and exercise template
- Example of a balanced fertility food diet plan
Choose your meals and slot them into your fertility food plan. You will need about 30 minutes to complete the fertility foods plan yet rest assured it will 1) save you money, no more takeaway and less waste and 2) save you time during the week cooking and at the supermarket.
Download Fertility Food Planning BundleSimply share your contact details to access the download.
Fertility Food Selection
Our fertility food philosophy is an eclectic mix of paleo meets raw meets body ecology, with a good dose of Weston A. Price and Nourishing Traditions—fresh and packed full of flavour. Essentially it is all about eating delicious food to ensure greater fertility. When it comes to meal planning, protein-rich meals are especially important for breakfasts, snacks and dinners. To select the best fertility foods remember to choose balanced, vital, healthy foods and snacks based on your proteins and low glycaemic vegetables like green leafy, and other non-starchy types. For more information about eating for fertility read Gabriela's list of 7 top foods to boost fertility.
Fertility Food Shopping Strategies
With a good fertility food plan you can avoid the distractions of unprepared shopping excursions, where it's all to easy to be tempted by unhealthy treats. Instead here's four fertility food shopping strategies to get your food trolley rolling:-
- Shop the perimeter as that's where you'll find the important produce, fish and meat counters. In a fertility food world there is rarely need to go up and down the aisles.
- Stock up on the basics just once a month - kitchen staples, spices, good fats and oils, coconut milk...
- Shop Local! Do a good job on #2 and avoid supermarkets for the rest of the month in favour of the local farmers market, local butchers and local produce store for your fresh fruit, vege's and protein
- Variety is key to healthy eating. Buy at least seven different vegetables and make sure you have plenty of variety in your produce – different colors, types, tastes and textures.
For further fertility food guidance subscribe we encourage you to participate in the free 7 Day fertility Challenge