Couples often ask me “What types of fertility problems can your fertility program address?” And I guess, the truth is there is no limit to how and where our program can be helpful.
Over the last decade and a half we have helped thousands of couples overcome many different types of fertility problems to create healthy babies, even when other treatments have failed and often, despite a medical diagnoses of infertility.
We assist couples who want to overcome infertility naturally as well as couples who needed to use, forms of artificial reproductive technology donor eggs or donor sperm even donor embryo. We work across a number of different types of fertility problems including but in no means limited to:
- Primary or Secondary Infertility
- Ovarian reserve and egg quality issues
- Ovulation issues
- Immunological infertility
- Irregular Cycles
- Luteal Phase Defect (LPD)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Sperm Abnormalities: Anti-sperm antibodies issues, DNA fragmentation and other reasons for male infertility
As well as my favourite type of fertility problem diagnosis “Unexplained infertility” If a couple would like to find out if we can be of assistance in their particular case apply here for a complimentary fertility consultation with one of our fertility experts.