Wow! last week ended with nine pregnancy announcements in 12 days!
We are so thrilled for these amazing, brave, ‘go-getting’, ‘do-what-it-takes’ couples we are so honoured to guide and support. Now, thing is, this could be you …particularly of you feel you relate to any of the following FACTS
Before Working with Us
- All nine couples had been trying to conceive for 3 years or more.
- Eight of nine couples had multiple failed IVF attempts before our treatment
- One of nine couples had failed hormonal drug treatment for ovulation
- One of nine couples had been trying to conceive for 8.5 years
- One of nine couples had been trying to conceive for 12 years.
Post treatment with our proven 7 Step Fertile Method and 11 Pillars of Fertility foundations
- One lady who had previously had failed IVF attempts conceived naturally with her own egg at 46 years of age.
- Seven of nine couples had natural conceptions.
- Only two of nine couples had ICSI to achieve conception, where previously they had multiple failed attempts and post treatment one cycle worked.
Incidentally the longest standing case of infertility we’ve ever treated (where a couple had 3 failed IVF attempts before our treatment) is NINETEEN years. This couple went on to have a beautiful baby girl, mum aged 45, a natural conception with her own egg, and now she is getting ready to try again!
Now, not all our patients conceive naturally, however they all have babies by ensuring, together, we leave no stone unturned as to what is actually going to help them create or expand their families. And look, if we don’t believe we can help you, we will let you know and do our very best to guide you on the path we believe is going to best help you achieve your outcome.
We offer a complimentary fertility assessment for couples who would like to find out if we can be of assistance in their particular case. So, if you know someone who has been trying to conceive for over 2 years or has experienced recurrent pregnancy loss this may indeed be for them. It begins, as it did for 9/9 of the couple above, with your complimentary fertility assessment.