How to Improve Egg Quality
Learn about AMH or ovarian reserve and how egg quality impacts your ability to create a healthy baby. Most importantly learn how you can improve your egg quality and increase your chances of having the healthiest possible baby.
Easy to follow guidelines to improve egg quality which when adhered to will dramatically increase your chances of giving birth to a health baby.
Recorded live, in this audio and transcript download Gabriela discusses the use of Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) in assessing ovarian reserve. AMH is a hormone secreted by the cells of follicles in the ovaries. When AMH blood levels are measured, these are therefore thought to reflect the reserve and quality of eggs that a woman has left.
There is very little research demonstrating strategies to improve egg quality. Conventional wisdom would question whether or not that is even plausible. However data is finally emerging that evidences our own clinic experience that there is hope for women with diminished ovarian reserves.
We’ve had patients from all over the world conceive with AMHs that their own fertility specialists had said that it was never going to happen and we are confident that we can help others make good, positive progress and add value to your ideas of what could be going on and about the practical ways to improve your journey to parenthood.
In this 110 minute discussion some of the key guidelines Gabriela offers include:
- What AMH actually means and why it may not necessarily be an accurate predictor of your fertility
- The most significant factors influencing ovarian reserves
- Egg quality in IVF and why in vitro fertilisation is not the only answer for diminished ovarian reserves
- Easy lifestyle changes which you can put into play to improve your chances of having the healthiest possible baby
- Key foods that nourish your fertility and fast-track your way to parenthood
- Foods that rob your fertility and the 5 food categories or food habits that you must avoid, because it’s essentially costing your fertility and the best possible results
- Essential nutrients which have been proven to increase egg quality